How to get from Epcot to Hollywood Studios? If you are visiting Walt Disney World, you may have a few questions about getting from one park to another. One of the questions you may have is: How do I get from Epcot to Hollywood Studios?
I totally understand just how confusing the transportation system at Disney World can be. That’s why I’m here to help you in the best way possible!
If you have this question about getting to and from the Disney Parks, then I’d love to share my secret routes with you.
How to get from Epcot to Hollywood Studios?
There are three routes that connect Hollywood Studios with Epcot:
- Board the Friendship vessel. One picturesque route between the two parks is through the Friendship boats. The boats arrive at the Hollywood Studios entrance after leaving Epcot’s International Gateway. The 20-minute boat voyage goes by quickly.
- Consider using Disney Skyliner. A gondola system called the Disney Skyliner links Hollywood Studios, Epcot, and two Disney resort hotels. The International Gateway is not where you’ll find the Epcot Skyliner station. It takes roughly ten minutes to get reach Hollywood Studios by ride.
- Go on the bus. Disney buses offer free transportation between the Disney resort hotels and all four theme parks. The Hollywood Studios bus stop is situated outside the main Epcot entrance. 20 to 30 minutes is how long the bus travel takes, depending on traffic.
Depending on your schedule and personal preferences, you can select any form of transportation. Take the Disney Skyliner or the Friendship boat if you’re searching for a picturesque journey. Taking the bus is the most expedient way to get to Hollywood Studios.
Does Skyliner go from EPCOT to Hollywood Studios?
Yes, Epcot and Hollywood Studios are connected by the Disney Skyliner gondola system, which makes a transfer at the Caribbean Beach Resort. Do you want to learn more about Skyliner?
Can you take monorail from EPCOT to Hollywood Studios?
No, you cannot go to Hollywood Studios from EPCOT on the monorail. Only Magic Kingdom and EPCOT are connected by the monorail.
You can use the bus, the Disney Skyliner, or the Friendship boat to go from EPCOT to Hollywood Studios. For Disney visitors, all three forms of transportation are free.
- While the Friendship boat offers a picturesque route between the two parks, it can be sluggish during busy periods.
- A unique and enjoyable method to get between EPCOT, Hollywood Studios, and two Disney resort hotels is the Disney Skyliner gondola system.
- The bus is the quickest way to go between the two parks, however during rush hour, it may get packed.
How long does Skyliner take from EPCOT to Hollywood studios?
After a change at the Caribbean Beach Resort, the Disney Skyliner gondola system travels from Epcot to Hollywood Studios in approximately ten minutes.
How do you ride the Skyliner from EPCOT to Hollywood?
Take these actions to board the Disney Skyliner from Epcot to Hollywood Studios:
- Head to Epcot and find the Skyliner station outside the International Gateway.
- To enter the Skyliner station, scan your park ticket or MagicBand at the turnstile.
- Hold on to the next gondola.
- When the gondola is ready, get on board and take a seat.
- The gondola will go to the Caribbean Beach Resort station from the Epcot station.
- To get to Hollywood Studios, you’ll have to get off at the Caribbean Beach Resort station and board a different gondola.
- Following your transfer to the Hollywood Studios gondola, the gondola will head to the Hollywood Studios station from the Caribbean Beach Resort station.
- Get from the gondola and walk out of the Skyliner station at the Hollywood Studios station.
With the changeover at the Caribbean Beach Resort station included, the Skyliner ride from Epcot to Hollywood Studios takes roughly ten minutes total.
The following advice will help you ride the Skyliner:
- Because to the lengthy lineups during peak hours, get at the Skyliner station early.
- In order to protect yourself from the sun, bring a hat and sunglasses.
- Make sure a Skyliner attendant knows if you are traveling with a wheelchair or stroller so they can help you.
- Savor the scenery! Admire breathtaking vistas of Walt Disney World Resort from the Skyliner ride.
What is better EPCOT or Hollywood Studios?
It is up to you to decide which is better, Hollywood Studios or EPCOT. Hollywood Studios is an action-packed, thrill-seeking park, whereas EPCOT is more of an educational and cultural destination.
A more thorough comparison of the two parks can be found here:
- Cultural and educational experiences
- Global Showcase including international pavilions
- Worldwide selection of food and drinks
- Family-friendly amusements and rides
- For certain visitors, it may be a bit dull and uninteresting.
- Fewer exhilarating rides than those at Hollywood Studios
- May get congested at busy periods.
- Exciting and action-packed rides and attractions
- Galaxy’s Edge and Toy Story Land in Star Wars
- Live performances and amusement
- Enjoyable for all ages, but particularly for parents and older kids
- Can be busy and noisy at busy periods.
- Not as much cultural and educational material as EPCOT
- Fewer options for food and drink than EPCOT
In the end, thinking about your hobbies and what you want from a Disney park experience will help you determine which park is preferable for you. EPCOT is a better option if you’re eager to sample cuisine from around the globe and learn about various cultures. Hollywood Studios is a superior option if you’re searching for thrilling rides and activities.
It’s recommended that you visit both parks if you have time. You are going to love both parks, each of which has its own special attractions.
Can you do EPCOT and Hollywood Studios in one day?
While it is feasible, a full day at Hollywood Studios and EPCOT would be extremely hectic. You would have to make sure you had a well-planned day and be ready to walk a lot.
A feasible schedule for visiting Hollywood Studios and EPCOT in a single day is as follows:
- Make an early arrival at EPCOT and proceed directly to Soarin’ Around the World. It is advisable to go on this ride as soon as possible because it is quite popular and sometimes has large lines.
- Ride Test Track and Frozen Ever After after Soarin’. Here are two additional well-liked rides in EPCOT.
- Stop by one of the many eateries in the World Showcase for a midday meal.
- Explore the World Showcase and stop by a few of the pavilions after lunch. Make sure to sample some of the international cuisine and beverages!
- Travel to Hollywood Studios via the Skyliner.
- Go directly to Rise of the Resistance in Star Wars. It’s important to get over this ride early because it’s quite popular and has long wait periods.
- Take a journey on Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run and Slinky Dog Dash after Star Wars. Two other well-liked rides at Hollywood Studios are these two.
- Stop by one of Hollywood Studios’ numerous eateries for dinner as a break.
- Watch the Fantasmic! midnight performance after supper.
You can alter this itinerary to suit your interests and schedule; it’s only a suggestion. You might, for instance, spend extra time at EPCOT or see a different performance at Hollywood Studios if you have no interest in Star Wars.
Here are some pointers for completing Hollywood Studios and EPCOT in a single day:
- Get to EPCOT early and spend a late night at Hollywood Studios. You’ll have extra time to explore both parks as a result.
- Whenever feasible, take the single rider line. You can save spending a lot of time in line by doing this.
- Take pauses during the day. This will assist you in preventing overexertion.
- Wear comfy footwear. There will be a lot of walking involved!
- Sip a lot of water. It’s critical to maintain hydration, particularly in Florida’s heat.
Above is information about How to get from Epcot to Hollywood Studios? What is this? that we have compiled. Hopefully, through the above content, you have a more detailed understanding of Epcot to Hollywood Studios. Thank you for reading our post.