How many Disney Worlds are there? We’ve been fortunate to be able to make visits to each and every Disney theme park in the world. Over the course of those visits, and for countless hours in between, we discussed and debated how we’d rank the different parks. In this post, we set out to rank the 12 Disney Theme Parks Around The World.
We agree ranking posts like this are inherently subjective, but we should all have a little bit of fun once in a while. Plus, there are some things in here that simply no reasonable Disney fan would disagree with (sorry, Walt Disney Studios Park). If you like fun, we’ve also ranked all the iconic castles of the Disney parks, and we’ve ranked all the rides at Walt Disney World.
How many Disney Worlds are there?
Six Disney resorts make up the six theme parks that are located throughout the world:
- Disneyland Resort, located in Anaheim, California
- Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States: Walt Disney World Resort
- (Urayasu, Chiba Prefecture, Japan) Tokyo Disney Resort
- Seine-et-Marne, France’s Marne-la-Vallée is home to Disneyland Paris.
- Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, located on Penny’s Bay on Lantau Island
- Shanghai Disney Resort, located in Pudong, China
- A castle, Main Street, and a range of rides and attractions based on Disney characters and movies are among the same features of the six Disney theme parks. Each park does, however, also have its own special attributes and attractions.
For instance, the original Disneyland park, located in Anaheim, California, at the Disneyland Resort, features beloved attractions like “Space Mountain” and “It’s a Small World.” The Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom are among the four theme parks that are located in Walt Disney World property, the largest Disney property in the world, which is located near Lake Buena Vista, Florida. Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea are located in the Tokyo Disney Resort in Urayasu, Japan. Walt Disney Studios Park and Disneyland Park are the two theme parks located at Disneyland Paris in Marne-la-Vallée, France. One theme park, Hong Kong Disneyland, is located at the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort in Penny’s Bay, Hong Kong. Pudong’s Shanghai Disney Resort
Where are all 12 Disney parks located?
There are only six Disney parks, not twelve.
Six distinct resorts around the world house the six Disney theme parks:
- Anaheim’s Disneyland Resort in the United States
- Florida’s Lake Buena Vista is home to the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Japanese resort town of Urayasu is home to the Tokyo Disney Resort.
- Marne-la-Vallée, Seine-et-Marne, France’s Disneyland Paris
- Hong Kong Disneyland Resort is located near Penny’s Bay on Lantau Island.
- The Shanghai Disney Resort is located in Pudong, Shanghai.
All resorts have a castle, a Main Street, and a selection of rides and attractions based on Disney characters and movies, however each has its own distinct characteristics and attractions.
How many Disney Worlds are there in Japan?
In Japan, there are two Disney theme parks:
- Tokyo Disney Resort
- Japan’s Disneyland
The Tokyo Disney Resort in Urayasu, Chiba Prefecture, Japan, is home to both parks. The first Disney park in Japan opened its doors in 1983 and is called Tokyo Disneyland. The first Disney theme park in the world with a marine theme is Tokyo DisneySea, which debuted in 2001.
With rides and attractions based on well-known Disney characters and movies, Tokyo Disneyland is a traditional Disney theme park. Tokyo DisneySea is a distinctive theme park that fuses a nautical theme with components from a classic Disney theme park. Along with unique characters and stories created especially for Tokyo DisneySea, the park offers rides and attractions based on Disney movies and characters.
Tokyo DisneySea and Tokyo Disneyland are both well-known tourism hotspots that draw tourists from all over the world. The parks provide a range of amusement rides and other activities for visitors of all ages, in addition to entertainment including performances and parades.
Where is the Disneyland in Asia?
In Asia, there are three Disneyland theme parks:
- In Tokyo, Japan, is Tokyo Disneyland.
- China’s Hong Kong Disneyland is located there.
- At Shanghai, China’s Shanghai Disneyland
- The oldest and most well-known Disneyland theme park in Asia is Tokyo Disneyland. It is situated at the Tokyo Disney Resort in Urayasu,
Chiba Prefecture, Japan, and first opened its doors in 1983. Tokyo Disneyland offers a range of events, parades, rides, and other entertainment based on well-known Disney characters and movies.
On reclaimed ground at Penny’s Bay, Lantau Island, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Disneyland first opened its doors in 2005. Despite being the smallest Disneyland theme park in the world, Hong Kong Disneyland offers a wide range of performances, parades, rides, and other entertainment in addition to rides and attractions based on well-known Disney characters and movies.
The newest Disneyland theme park in the world, Shanghai Disneyland, debuted in 2016. It can be found at Pudong’s Chuansha New Town in Shanghai, China. The largest Disneyland theme park in the world, Shanghai Disneyland offers a number of rides and attractions based on well-known Disney characters and movies, as well as a variety of shows, parades, and other entertainment.
All three of Asia’s Disneyland theme parks are well-liked vacation spots with a range of activities for visitors of all ages.
Which Disney park is best?
Although everyone has an own view of the best Disney park, some of the most well-liked parks include:
- The original Disney park, Magic Kingdom, is located at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, and features beloved attractions like “Space Mountain” and “It’s a Small World.”
- Tokyo DisneySea is a special theme park that blends aspects of a typical Disney theme park with a maritime theme at the Tokyo Disney Resort in Urayasu, Chiba Prefecture, Japan. Along with unique characters and stories created especially for Tokyo DisneySea, the park offers rides and attractions based on Disney movies and characters.
- The newest Disneyland theme park in the world, Shanghai Disneyland in Shanghai Disney Resort in Chuansha New Town, Pudong, Shanghai, China, offers a variety of rides and attractions based on well-known Disney characters and films, as well as a variety of shows, parades, and other entertainment.
Consider your hobbies and the purpose of your vacation when deciding which Disney park is perfect for you. Magic Kingdom is an excellent option if you want a traditional Disney experience with all the bells and whistles. Tokyo DisneySea or Shanghai Disneyland would be a better option if you’re searching for a more distinctive and immersive experience.
When selecting the ideal Disney park for you, keep the following additional things in mind:
- Age: Different age groups should visit different Disney parks, according to Disney. For instance, Tokyo DisneySea might be more enticing to adults and older kids whereas Magic Kingdom is a terrific option for families with young children.
- Interests: When selecting a Disney park, take your interests into account. For instance, Hollywood Studios can be a wonderful option for you if you enjoy watching movies and television. Animal Kingdom would be a better fit if you love animals.
- Budget: Since Disney parks can be pricey, it’s crucial to consider them while choose which park to visit.
The Disney park that you and your family will enjoy the most will ultimately be the finest. When choosing, take into account your age group, interests, and financial situation.
Above is information about How many Disney Worlds are there? Which Disney park is best? that we have compiled. Hopefully, through the above content, you have a more detailed understanding of Disney Worlds. Thank you for reading our post.