What can you bring into Universal Studios Hollywood? Do you love movies? If so, Universal Studios Hollywood is for you! The magic of movie-making comes to life at the park, which combines the quintessential Hollywood movie experience with frogtastic theme park attractions and shows. Universal Studios Hollywood is one of our Frog Family favorites, especially Tad’s! The Studio Tour includes the exciting finale of Fast and Furious: Supercharged.
Other action-packed attractions include The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, DreamWorks Theatre Featuring Kung Fu Panda, Despicable Me Minion Mayhem and The Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash! Now, you can also visit the popular Super Nintendo World, which features the attraction Mario Kart: Bowser’s Challenge.
Maximize your time and get the most out of your visit with our Universal Studios Hollywood tips, so are you ready for action? Let’s hop to it!
What can you bring into Universal Studios Hollywood?
The following objects can be brought into Universal Studios Hollywood by visitors:
- Water in bottles, no more than 2 liters
- A few nibbles
- Any meal required for medical reasons and nutritional supplements recommended by a doctor
- Any food needed to meet particular dietary requirements
- Infant formula or baby food
- 8.5″ wide, 6″ high, and 6″ deep are the maximum dimensions for soft-sided insulated bags.
Prior to entering the park, all bags and backpacks will be x-rayed and/or inspected.
The following goods are prohibited from being brought into Universal Studios Hollywood by visitors:
- Outside food and beverages (apart from those mentioned above)
- Weapons with alcohol
- Illicit drugs
- Greater than 36″ wide x 52″ long strollers drones
- Selfie poles
- Professional cameras with lenses larger than 6″
- Large bags or backpacks
- Anything else that might be considered hazardous or disruptive
Ask a security guard or staff member for help if you have any questions regarding what you are permitted to bring into Universal Studios Hollywood.
Can you bring a Hydroflask into Universal Studios Hollywood?
A Hydro Flask is permitted entry into Universal Studios Hollywood. It is regarded as a soft-sided insulated bag and is acceptable inside the park. You must, however, fill your Hydro Flask with water before entering the park because you are not permitted to bring in outside food or beverages.
Here are some suggestions for entering Universal Studios Hollywood using a Hydro Flask:
- Before you enter the park, take sure to empty your Hydro Flask.
- Before you enter the park, add water to your Hydro Flask.
- A Hydro Flask that is no bigger than 8.5″ wide by 6″ height by 6″ deep should be brought.
- Be ready for security to search your Hydro Flask.
You can fill up your Hydro Flask as necessary at any of the water stations located throughout Universal Studios Hollywood. Water and other drinks are also available for purchase from food sellers located all over the park.
Are small backpacks allowed in Universal Studios?
Yes, you are permitted to bring compact backpacks into Universal Studios Hollywood. The size and kind of bag you can bring into the park are subject to some limitations, though.
Prior to entering the park, all bags and backpacks will be x-rayed and/or inspected. Large bags or backpacks are not permitted into the park. The maximum permitted dimensions for a backpack is 8.5″ wide by 6″ height by 6″ deep.
The following advice will help you enter Universal Studios Hollywood with a backpack:
- Aim for a maximum size of 8.5″ broad by 6″ high by 6″ deep for your backpack.
- Avoid taking a backpack with rigid sides. Backpacks with soft sides are ideal.
- Be ready for security to search your backpack.
Ask a security guard or member of the staff if you have any concerns regarding whether or not your backpack is permitted entry to Universal Studios Hollywood.
Can you wear a backpack on a roller coaster?
Depending on the exact roller coaster and the theme park policies, you may or may not be able to wear a backpack on it. While some roller coasters prohibit loose objects, like as backpacks, others let them as long as they are properly fastened.
Always err on the side of caution and leave your backpack at a nearby locker or with a friend or family member if you are unsure whether you can wear a backpack on a specific roller coaster.
Here are some pointers for doing so on a roller coaster safely:
- Make sure your backpack is fastened firmly. Avoid slinging your backpack over one shoulder or wearing it loosely.
- Make sure your backpack is snug against your body by tightening the straps.
- If at all possible, carry your bag in front of you rather than on your back. This will lessen the chance that your bag will swing around or fly off throughout the trip.
- Ask a ride attendant for help if you aren’t sure if your backpack is fastened securely.
The majority of theme parks offer lockers where you may store your items while you ride if you don’t feel comfortable taking your backpack on a roller coaster. You can also leave your bag with a relative or acquaintance who isn’t going on the ride.
The size and type of backpacks that are permitted in several theme parks are subject to limits, it is vital to understand. For particular information about backpack restrictions, it is usually advisable to check the theme park’s website or mobile app.
How to get free water at Universal Studios Hollywood?
You can acquire free water at Universal Studios Hollywood in a few different ways:
- Bring a water bottle you can fill up. You are permitted to bring a refillable water bottle into the park that holds a maximum of 2 liters. You may fill up your water bottle at water fountains located all across the park.
- When purchasing food, ask for water. You can request a free cup of water when buying meals from a food vendor.
- Request water at a guest services desk. All across the park, there are visitor services booths where you may get a free cup of water.
Additional advice for getting free water at Universal Studios Hollywood is provided below:
- Be respectful and courteous. Be courteous and considerate while requesting complimentary water from the food vendors and the guest services employees.
- Never hesitate to ask. The majority of food vendors and hotel workers are delighted to give customers complimentary water.
- Take in a lot of water. Keep yourself hydrated, particularly if you’re visiting Universal Studios Hollywood on a sweltering day.
Above is information about What can you bring into Universal Studios Hollywood? that we have compiled. Hopefully, through the above content, you have a more detailed understanding of Universal Studios Hollywood. Thank you for reading our post.